Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Ah Ha!

WOOO HOOO!!! CHEERS!!
MIRACLE! FINNAAALLLLYYY!! I CAN GAIN ACCESS INTO BLOGSPOT!

I haven't been able to get into blogger for quite awhile already.
Okays, admittably, who cares when I seldom blog anyway. Lol:P

Quick Quick Updates!

The summer holiday have been fun and fruitful. I shall post pictures and updates the next time (If I don't get stuck with the blogger system again :( ). This holiday, I've manage to do all of the stuff that I've wanted to do so I'm happy :) Oh, all but one more meeting with Jo and Lav! And one more meeting with Audrey! Hahahs!! Gotta meet soon! I loveee these buddies to bits.

I'm starting my second year in SMU tmr!
Yup, though school have started this week, my official first day of my sophomore year (american system) is tmr. Woah, time flies right? Although certain aspect of school still frightens me, I am loving SMU very much. I like the well-rounded education I get there:) The profs are friendly and some I'll describe as positively interesting, and the people I've met are mostly friendly and outspoken (of course, what we're you expecting me to say? Lol.) I've met quite a few nice friends in the first year and we're taking 2 mod this sem together:) That should be about it for school updates? :D

Will update again soon enough I hope!


God Bless :)


*Peace out.


Shereen
12:08 AM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim