Sunday, July 1, 2007
Wartime.
Bang!
Bang!
Bang!
The teachers fire from the distant hill.
Wounded, Am i still alive?
[Flashback]
Tuesday, Maths paper.I finally understood what it meant that when bad luck hits you, it dosen't hit you once but many times.. :S
At 12:40am when i was still doing maths Hypothesis Testing, my calculator.. Died on me! Gosh. I had to sms whoever i could, to see if they had the AAA battaries cos i ran out of them and it never did occured to me to get em cos i just changed them at e beginning of the year and I thought it'll pull thru. Seesh. So much for lousy battaries. I had to buy it 6 hours later at Cheers opp sch. Rahhs! This time, without much choice there, I got Energizer: "Never say die":P The price? It cost me $3.50 for that 2 small little thing. There goes my pocket money. Bye Bye.
I thought it was over...
At the canteen, I took out my calculator to change the battaries. Guess what? I brilliantly left it on the table and went to class at the science block!! Argh. Thankfully a 20th councillor called Amos and he passed it to me shortly after. The price? I had to listen to Amos nag at how brilliant I am:Z
This time, Iwas sure its over.. well, wishful thinking.
I checked out the classroom that I was suppose to be in. In fact cos Mrs Tcheau was in the room she came out and talked to me for a short while. Ok thats when the misunderstanding occurred, I saw my name on the namelist outside the class and noted my seat no. So i went in soon as we're allowed to. I'll spare the details inbetween cos its too stupid to mention. I realise i was in the wrong class!!! ARRRGGHH! Spare me! This is suppose to be my first paper!
I went to the correct one, next door, to a certain extent shock not to mention alittle upset. The paper started 10-15mins later and the first qn that greeted me... Integration.
Gosh.
Mentally i was constantly on a roller coaster ride. There goes my maths paper:(
Wednesday, Georaphy paperThankfully I did the paper without a hitch. Though the paper was not easy.. least I did what I could.
Thursday, Economics paperWounded.
Friday, Literature Paper.Coincidentally, it was at the science block again!!! Argh. This time thankfully it wasn't that bad... just that There was no clock in that wonderful classroom which stinks of thinner (suppsedly bcos its just got a new coat of paint). An examination held in a classroom w/out a clock?! Don't they check at all?? Those who didn't have a watch just forget about the time, but I 'brilliantly' thought of putting Vivien's watch on the floor so that we could keep track of the time. I mean thats the best I could do with the scarcity of resources. Later I heard from Gayne that thats what happen for them for one of their papers too for Mid years and the teacher had to cross out the time every 5 min=_="
I'm speechless.
Study, study, study,
Exams, Exams, Exams,
" To her far works did nature link
The human soul that through me ran;
And much it grieved my heart to think
What man has made of man."Still, I am thankful for mid-years.
Gee...
Humanlife is nothing but a paradox. Anyway, after Friday's Lit paper I met mummy and sue (she completed her JCTs long ago so as you've read in her entries) And we went to Parkway to shop! I brought 2 dresses:) Its very pretty:):) Okay admittingly, now and then, I took part in the Great S'pore Sale:P Its too tempting. Besides, being an Econs student, I had to backed the theory of Non-determinants of Demand under Consumers Expectation of a Price Hike: They bring forward their purchases!
:P Joking. But as Ms Zeeant used to say: "There you go":)
I miss her lessons..having hell period now for econs:s
The battle continues next week..Peace* out.
Shereen
12:13 AM