Wednesday, June 20, 2007


((:





OMG LOOK AT THOSE PICS. goshhhhh.
JESSICA ALBA! hahaha omggggg.
shes so charming and goregeous((((:
hot hot hot!
im rlly sure you'll agree :D
sorry yes.i sound like some pervert or something.
dont worry! I AM STRAIGHT and i'm commenting from a girl's POV.
POV=POINT OF VIEW in case u didnt know that. ha ha ha.
sorry.
lol.
.
.
.
HMMM. and yes. counting down the days.....
HURRR. die die die. FIVE MORE DAYS...
to school reopening..and the horrid horrendous terrible disgusting JCTs.
GOSH! like hurrrr. DONT LIKE IT AT ALL. NOT A SINGLE BIT.
SIGH. be prepared to fail everything, sue.
im kinda panicking. cos i RLLY cant remember ANYTHING ive studied since day one of the hols.
BUT u might ask. then what am i doing online?
OH YEA,
RUNNING AWAY FROM REALITY (:
sorry im like saying as if its no big thing.
it is, and i know it.
BUT BUT BUT.
SIGH. sorry. NVM. hahahahah(:
.
.
.
HMMMM, well. well. well..
nothing interesting that happened today.
SO I GUESS i shall just stop here(:
take care,
and good day :D
It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder
And the car came to a stop
She cried when she saw that baby in the backseat sleeping like a rock
And for the first time in a long time
She bowed her head to pray
She said I'm sorry for the way
I've been living my life
I know I've got to change
So from now on tonight
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road
I'm on

Labels:



ann sue(:
8:50 PM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim