Wednesday, May 16, 2007


step up.

Nobody's going to love me better
I'm going to stick with you
Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm going to stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm going to stick with you
My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm going to stick with you

HAHHA.i just so love this song. stickwitu by PCD. yesyes, an old song. but the tune is just so... addictive(:
AH WELL. anyways. after math test today, GOSH I FELT A SENSE OF LIBERATION! :DD
cos somehow. i think i was A BIT stressed during the weekend. a little bit. ha ha, cos had bio mock spa and the rawr math test. hahah.though yes, no big deal BUT there were things i was REALLY unsure of. so i guess i was moving along the first part of the week with ALOT of uncertainty. yeapp but now its over HURRAY ITS TIME TO CELEBRATE(:

but come to think of it. i never really was stressed in TJC. YET. haha no no, im not saying im smart i doing really well and blah. but i guess im learning how to ENJOY in the midst of a stressful environment. haha i can safely say IM REALLY ENJOYING MYSLF((: haha, maybe ive got rllly nice pple all around me. I APPRECIATE YOU, MY FRIENDS(:

HMMMM. oh and yes. we just got our EXAM TIMETABLE for mid years. ( JCT they call it) HMMMM, yeap! its all crammed into ONE WEEK. i guess i rlly got to study for the entire month of JUNE. rahh but i hope im gonna ENJOY it! :DDDD

haha and yes. we went to the SCDF heritage ctr today. haha ERMS.boring?i dont know. haha but i enjoyed the bus ride thoroughly.cos it was soooooo hilarious. Mr ng was so funny. and our class just had to keep suaning him. he;s not that fat, actually. really. but maybe beacuse he was not embarrassed about being "fat" so i guess. people just wanna suan him. ha ha. yeah. YUPP but finallly an 'outing" with 20/07. im wondering when will be our next. hahahah :DDDD

HMMMMMM(: yeap. yay HAPPPPPPYY BIIRTHDAY MY DEAREST NICOLE TAN JIALE! I LOVE YOU! (: hahha. you;ve turned 17! my dear old bird among the four musketeers. i cant wait to see you and we can hang out tmrw! MUSKETEER DINNER((((: YAY! hahah yay so cool. yupyup. ahahah.

WELL WELL. im enjoying life now. so see you then. period.

And when the symphony plays,
I feel my feet
Lifting from underneath
You grab my hand
Spin me around
And right before I fall
You catch me and you say
Baby, it'll be okay
Just look into my eyes and we will make another day
- STEP UP, BY SAMANTHA JADE(:

Labels:



ann sue(:
10:13 PM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim