Friday, May 18, 2007


big girls dont cry.

The path that I'm walking, I must go alone
I must take the baby steps till
I'm full grown
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending do they
And I forseek the dark ahead if I stay

I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And not gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've gotta get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry, Dont cry, Dont cry

HMMMM yeah hello(:
haha im hooked on to this song by fergie :DDD
HMMM. im feeeling particluarly stressed today. ah welll. FIRST TIME EVER IN TJC PLEASE.
the feeling of stress feels so new yet so familiar.
it came knocking on my door again.
i guess i accidentally let it in.
SILLY SILLY ME.
one thing for sure. i know that it spoils my day
ruins it all.

nevermind about that. im de-stressing now((:
i have like a million tutorials to complete.
rawr. shant complain. haha.
i learn things. so yes.
oh well. no mood to blog la.
SEEEYA.

Labels:



ann sue(:
9:38 PM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim