Sunday, April 29, 2007


Turning, turning and turning.

Ah.. I see that I have neglected my blog for a long.. long.. time:P

Of late, I feel as if I've been taken on a roller coaster ride; A myriad of thoughts, emotions, reflections and happenings have been zooming past. I think I'm on the journey of self-discovery.
(But nah, won't be penning it down.. its too much to begin with.)

Moving on..
Its been rather disturbing..
Mr Chong told us on Friday that for those taking H1 Math, in the ratio of 4:2, he cannot remember.. but one side passed the Math CT2 but the other failed. I am so scared.. if he forgot that dont say lah! (sry.. pardon me.. i have to get it out of my system) Grr.. now I have to wait till Wed before I know the ans. Ah!!! I am already uncertain on this year topic on Statistics, coupled with the uncertainty of his ans.. I feel.. well.. uncertain:P SOS. (Ok, now that I got it off my chest, i feel better.. i think.)

Oh, and our college have been under-going much improvements.. its feels like a construction site somehow.. :P But I'm fine and appreciative of it bcos we would be getting a more condusive environment. So no, I'm not complaining:)

But i'm rather tired.. I think the extention of the time-table effects are taking its toll on me.
Yes, undeniably we get to cover more topics, and the security of us not slacking away.. but at the same time.. theres no time for revision! Worse, the teachers give us homework and ask us questions the next day, thinking as if we got another 24 hrs after school to do our revision! Ppffftt... This is not working.

Oh no, will con't some other time.. gtg.
Ciaos.

Peace* out.


Shereen
4:02 PM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim