Saturday, March 10, 2007


Peace is flowing like a river

2nd Orientation came and went.
Congrats to Demeter and Bismark!

Its funny though, how the freshman chase you around for the medallions (both the Gold ones and blue) during Orientation. Yet now, a boxful lies somewhere around school- worthless- waiting/ hoping to be sought after once again. Ha! Too emo.
But.. Somehow, it reminds me of Econs- It has ceased to funtion as a medium for exchange. Sounds chim and familiar?
Econs is driving me Nuts:p

I've been rather upset with myself this week. I have not been exactly studying for the maths quiz and to put it simply, I know nuts about Normal Distribution ( I think mathematicians must have been really bored to even think of that). I have lost touch with how to study since we're staying back Everyday till 7pm (yucks).
SOS, please someone Help me! I am killing myself.
To sum it up, its uncertainty and confusion.
Thank God for the 1 week break next week! Though we still have to go to school for lessons now and then.
I need it to straighten things out.

Yesterdy night we were told to be in school today by 6.20am, instead of the usual 7.10am for a Orientation briefing. The meeting lasted 5mins.

Anyhows, we had the principal dialogue today. Our class threw him pretty much questions. It was interesting and fruitful.. all in all, he had 4 "point taken". I'll spare the details :)
After the talk, I respect him more. Hes good, Thumbs up! He very much listens to the problem of the students and he has the drive to make the difference. I'm glad.

Oh yes, many have questioned about the strange sight they'd seen today.
Me in Hot Pink bag :'l Hahas.
No, I am not out of my mind. Nor have I gone crazy like King Lear in the storm scene. My brains are still somewhat intact.
Its actually a gift from my classmates, and my close friends, in short, TPP.

So yups.. thats alilltle snippet for life this week.
2 days ago, Ms Thiang talked about social responsibility when blogging so I shall not go on.

Somehow, blogging have lost its sparkle.

Drained.

Peace* out.


Shereen
1:07 AM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim