Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Surprise surprise!

Today is Valentine's Day.

The councillors were at the usual table and gosh, piles of chocolates. We're all gonna get fat after today!

Anyhows, well got lots of them:) I thought only the girls school would really go ga-ga over this occasion. Well, Surprise, surprise. But thats a good thing.

Rayner recite a poem today during Morning Assembly. Now that gave me the creeps already. Its scary to think that tmr, you'll be standing there too. Well thats cos I am. well surprise again. But yups i AM Freaking out! Helps. SOS pls someone save me! I am not good at this! I get jellified when i stand on the podium!! Reciting poem (i am not good at that too) would make me look double stupid. Not that i don't appreciate it, just that the college won't understand. I'll try to speak english to them tmrXD Good for nothing? :'(
I will be reciting " Touched by an Angel" by Maya Angelou.

After school, went over to see how the interns we're doing. They are really a nice bunch of ppl. Well, Limin sent me a sunflower from TJC! Wow. now that was realy true shocker! I didn't expect her to! Its really really sweet of her. We'll be meeting up pretty soon. March.

Well pleasant surprises throughout the whole of today. Maybe thats cos the unpleasant will come tmr.. hope not.

Thats all for now. No time..

Looking forward to lit night tmr.. Love is...

Peace* out


Shereen
6:51 PM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim