Wednesday, February 7, 2007


because you live(:

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice calls me back like a wake up call

I've been looking for the answer
Somewhere I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know what I really know
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky

It's alright, I survived, I'm alive again
Cuz of you, made it though every storm
What is life, whats the use if your killed inside
I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone Who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly, looking in your eyes

Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live, I live

Because you live there's a reason why I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you've given me always
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, girl My world has everything I need to survive

Because you live, I live, I live

super cool la. haha this song is stuck in my head. playing it over again and again..
JESSE MCCARTNEY rocks!haha.
HMM(:
haha xiaoqi and i were talking about it.. cause the song.. was super addicitve.. and we were saying if the "someone" next time would sing us this song.. whoa. we'll FAINT- hahahaha(:

nice nice. HMM. and
i can't stand it.
all the teachers in school would keep reminding us about this FRIDAY.
ewww. no no no.
i shall avoid that ;D
haha literally.

okay then, i shall go off to do something a little MORE productive.
haha.
loves plenty ;)

Labels:



ann sue(:
8:29 PM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim