![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Gosh, try balancing Studies, being the Valentine's Day I/C to the new interns, morning duties with its ever changing rules, Council craps, Lit project stuff and taking some new teachers nonsense. If you still survive at the end of the day, I salute you.
So.. of course in such situations, you'll just have to drop one rite? I did. I dropped Morning Assembly duties for the time-being. Not given much choice either cos the rest was mandatory. Poor Fides.. sry dear.. she'll have to co-ordinate MA herself. No joke. The faint-hearted won't survive it cos nowadays its last-min, play-by-ear thing... And facing the music afterward. Good luck! No, i'm not gloating ok.
But for good frens who are concern for my well-being, i assure you, i'll constantly remind myself of my priorities. <3>
The rest shan't be shared here. Some dirty linen should never be washed in public.
Its tiring.
Anyhows, on the lighter note, I like our Lit project that we're doing.
Don't ask me why.
We'll be acting out the play "Private Parts" by Michael Chiang as part of out presentation. Not that we can act well , but I take pride in it anyway. Excluding the panic infront of the audience part (its traumatising). We'll be waiting for our grps turn to do.
Sharlen is acting as a Transsexual, Mirabella, very Ta-a and flirtatious. Lol. I, talk-show host Warren. Audrey, a transsexual also. Sharlen insist that I can act as Mirabella better. I nearly punched her. whats that suppose to mean? Grr..:p Dunno how it'll turn out.. we'll see.
Gtg.. another time..
Peace* out.
Profile
3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.
Shout it.
Connection
Archive
Credits
Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and
Eric Sim