Sunday, December 31, 2006


Updates

I have not completed all thats supposed to be done yet...
But Hey.. alittle by little. (Ok, maybe I am just consoling myself XD)
However, come to think of it, 1st Orientation camp will buy me one more week to complete it YEY:)
Little update:
I thought my to-do-list would end there... BUT No, I have to take charge of this Valentine's Day Project, Internship Programme. ARGH!! WHY? More work... Sounds scary.. Will I be able to do well?
*Tunder-rolling*
But.. i am quite relief for now though, cos my SLC head named me those ppl I would be working with.. very Nice and good ppl:) So.. I am not so worried for now;) Btw, we're getting started already..
Hopefully, I can do a good job for it. But for now... back to The Homework 1st.
Thats more impt.
Oh yes, I'll have to upload some photos that we're long over-due..

Sis Irene Wedding we attended. Nice sugar-frosted cake her bro got for her. I heard its very expensive. Oh yes, the WHOLE wedding cake was edible! Even the deco flowers ard the table!

Sis's Irene bros and sis-in-law. The one in brown jacket brought her the cake. And presenting to you.. a half eaten, whole edible cake.
Sis Irene herself, and beside her, her husband. Du-h!
This was taken just before the party @my place. Nightview.. nice. Too bad e camera didn't do it much justice:p
Taken after the party. Oh, how we feasted and BBQed!

Gift from our guest. And we also had bottle of wine, which of course, we never drank.

Thats all for now.. tiring to upload. Have to attend to some sticky-matters tonight. We'll see how it goes..

And... before we end this entry.. we'll hear what Ms Universe have to say.

Ms Universe goes:" I hope for World Peace.. ", Flashing her glittery smile, feeling confident of her answer. HA!

Mad moments.

Peace* out.



Shereen
10:39 AM





3 Yeo sisters: ♥♥♥
Shereen;
Sueann;
Suzanne.









Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim